The best stroller for tall parents are ones that have plenty of legroom between the handles and seatbacks, have adjustable handlebars so you can find your comfort zone, as well as have adjustable footrests that can be pushed out of the way when your child is not sitting in it.
Stroller for tall parents are an excellent option for those over 6 feet tall and looking for a stroller that fits them. Some stroller companies offer strollers for tall parents and taller people in general, but some universal products also work well. However, if you’re tall, a regular-sized baby stroller might not be suitable for you, as you may find it too short or uncomfortable to push. Although we have a guide about choosing the best stroller, this article specifically will look at the best strollers for tall parents on the market and see which one can be the best fit for you.
- Our Recommendations for the Best Stroller for Tall Parents:
- 1. Pockit-All-Terrain Strollers:
- 2. Jeep North Star Stroller :
- 3. Baby Stroller Newborn Carriage Infant Reversible Bassinet :
- 4. Britax B-Clever Compact Stroller:
- 5. Chicco Activ3 Air Jogging Stroller, Q Collection:
- 6. Graco Modes Pramette Stroller:
- 7. BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller, Graphite Black:
Our Recommendations for the Best Stroller for Tall Parents:
1. Pockit-All-Terrain Strollers:
A small, compact, lightweight travel stroller that can easily fit into overhead compartments on planes and trains. It weighs nine and a half pounds and can be easily carried. It has a reclining seat back and a UPF50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) sun canopy that is designed to keep the sun’s rays out of your little one’s eyes.
The Pockit+ travel stroller is as durable as it is convenient. It was built to fit most overhead compartments on trains and planes and features a lightweight, collapsible design. It folds into two simple steps and can be carried easily with the attached handle.
It’s the perfect lightweight stroller for busy moms on the go. The swivel wheels make navigating busy streets and turning corners a walk in the park.
- It offers an adjustable backrest and a big sun canopy for increased sun protection.
- It is a compact, lightweight fold-up wagon.
- The steering is excellent.
- It folds to the perfect size.
- Front-wheel suspension brings more comfort to the little passenger.
- The canopy is larger than the original model so it will be helpful.
- Less storage.
2. Jeep North Star Stroller :
Perfect for travel and made with your child’s safety in mind, this umbrella stroller seat stores your travel essentials in the parent organizer and even features a comfy backrest to keep your slight one cool on hot days. It meets Disney size requirements and is removable, so it can be washed as needed. And the front swivel wheels with a suspension system and 5 5 Inches front & back wheels let your toddler steer with ease. This umbrella fold stroller provides a three-point safety harness for children up to 40 pounds.
- It even keeps your toddler cool throughout the hot summer months.
- The cushioned seat of the stroller folds up into a comfortable headrest, revealing a mesh back that allows for airflow.
- Underneath the Jeep Brand, North Star Stroller is a helpful storage basket. It is sturdy and lightweight.
- The handlebars are also lovely and tall.
- The sun visor is much bigger than most umbrella strollers.
- Dual rear brakes (not sure our other umbrella stroller has that)
- Offers great maneuverability.
- It doesn’t recline, and the straps are shallow.
3. Baby Stroller Newborn Carriage Infant Reversible Bassinet :
This stroller’s lightweight but stable aluminum frame is rustproof, anti-fracture, and will not bend under pressure (like iron or steel). It doesn’t have to be leaned against a wall because it can stand upright on its own. The front wheels are anti-shock springs, offering high solidity and stability. The fabric is made of durable oxford that is not easy to tear.
- The wheels, including the back ones, are constructed of plastic.
- The stroller’s color is lovely.
- It’s pretty simple to use and maneuver.
- Because of the bassinet feature, you may take your infant on stroller rides without putting the baby in a car seat.
- It is visually attractive and lightweight.
- It is easy to assemble, and its large buttons allow easy change to several available positions, including handrail, sturdy, and freebies include a stroller cover, cup holder, and a mesh bag.
- Takes a little bit more space.
4. Britax B-Clever Compact Stroller:
It is designed with breathable fabric, a mesh seatback, vented sidewalls, and a seating area to keep your baby comfortable. The ventilated canopy has one peek-a-boo window so that you can check in on your child without stopping. The all-wheel suspension keeps you riding smoothly over any terrain, while the spacious storage basket makes room for all your gear. One-hand quick fold means it is easy to close into a self-standing position.
- Attractive design.
- Perfect for tall parents.
- It folds easily and looks great.
- The handles provide a good solid grip making it hard to slip from your hand.
- There are locking mechanisms on the wheel to stop the stroller from moving.
- The stroller can fit up to 50 pounds, and that fabric is pretty tough but protective.
- Assembly was relatively easy because the wheels clicked in.
- It rides smoothly and feels almost effortless to push.
- The material seems to clean easily. Baby spit up in it, and it didn’t leave a mark.
- Shoulder straps are a bit hard to switch.
5. Chicco Activ3 Air Jogging Stroller, Q Collection:
The seat contains fashionable zipper accents and a quick-remove seat pad for machine washing after your child’s inevitable blowout diaper incident.
The KeyFit 30 Zip’s stay-in-car base includes a ReclineSure leveling foot. It has two Ride Right bubble level indicators to assist in achieving and verifying optimum seat angle. The base also has quality LATCH connectors and a Super Cinch tightener for a snug fit with minimal effort. Explicit belt routing and inbuilt lock-offs make it simple to position, tighten, and lock the belt into place for alternative installation with the vehicle seat belt.
- The car seat carrier includes the removable head and body support with reversible knit/mesh fabrics for all-season comfort.
- The Chico infant seat snaps into it super easy, with no attachments needed. The lovely large storage basket underneath.
- Dual cup holders for parents.
- The sun/wind/rain cover folds down low enough to completely shield your kiddo from the elements (minus the leg area if toddler-sized). The front wheel can be locked straight if you want or left loose to turn quickly.
- The brake is one-handed and quick to use.
- A little bit bulky to handle.
6. Graco Modes Pramette Stroller:
Your child will love the Ride with the Graco Reversible Plus One Travel System, an easy-to-fold stroller that converts to a pram. The stroller accepts all Graco infant car seats with its toddler seat and includes a removable tray with cup holders. There’s the Versa Lite with Toddler Seat for baby’s first strolls and outings. With plenty of room for your curious child, this stroller features a toddler seat that converts to a bassinet.
- The basket is massive and fits our diaper bag and more! We’ve been through 5 strollers, and this one is by far the best!!
- It can face baby toward or away from you
- It can remove the stroller seat and use a car seat.
- It folds up relatively small.
- The brake rake locks both tires simultaneously and feels well made.
The stroller lock when it’s closed is annoying to unlock sometime (especially if you only have one hand available)
7. BOB Gear Revolution Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller, Graphite Black:
The BOB stroller is the only stroller that combines comfort, functionality, and style with a smooth ride over any terrain. The BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter makes it easy to use your car seat and take your baby on all of life’s adventures. The BOB Stroller has six storage pockets and an extra-large cargo basket to allow for plenty of room for your gear. The ultra-padded compression seat with infinite recline sits fully upright for all-day comfort and lays near flat with the push of a button.
The seat sits upright, so your little rider can take in the world, and compression padding makes it comfortable from morning tonight. The large canopy will keep your little one shaded from the sun, and a magnetic “peek & chat” window lets you check on and talk to her along the way. With a spacious basket and six storage pockets, you have plenty of room to stow all your gear and keep your cell phone close at hand. The swivel-locking front-wheel navigates crowded sidewalks, while reflective accents keep you (and baby) visible in dim light.
- The seat adjustment is much easier on this model.
- The seatbelt is super easy to use.
- There are 2 little pockets for snacks on the inside of the stroller.
- It has UP 50 fabric, and there is a vented opening up top and a clear vinyl window where you can see your little passenger.
- Excellent for playing peekaboo.
- The handlebar is adjustable.
- The smaller strap seems to be turned in the wrong direction, so buckling it is a struggle every time.
So, we hope you found our best strollers for tall parents’ reviews helpful. All these strollers are the best ones in their own category, and you can rest assured that they will be worth the investment.
If you have any questions or you need any help, feel free to leave a comment below. Stay tuned for more stroller reviews and articles!