For kids creating something they find attractive in reality has always been fascinating. For making this dream come true, the concept of kids drawing books, including art books, plays a considerable part. Artbooks are not only helpful for making your child spend their time productively, but it is also a great toolkit in nurturing young minds for artistic purposes. Some of the greatly admired art books by the kids and their parents are mentioned below.
- 1. ART FOR KIDS, DRAWING
- 2. THE HOW TO DRAW BOOK FOR KIDS:
- 3. THE DRAWING BOOK FOR KIDS: 365 DAILY THINGS TO DRAW, STEP BY STEP
- 4. How to Draw Anime (Includes Anime, Manga, and Chibi)
- 5. Creative Coloring for Girls: 50 inspiring designs
- 6. Portrait Drawing for Kids: A Step-by-Step Guide to Drawing Faces
- 7. Sketchbook for Boys: Large and high quality 200 pages
- 8. How to Draw Cute Animals (Volume 2)
- 9. How to Draw Monsters for Kids: A Step-by-Step Guide
- 10. Figure Drawing for Kids: A Step-By-Step Guide to Drawing People
- Final words
Top Recommended Kids Drawing Books
Our research from fellow parents and their reviews has narrowed down these kids drawing books we think should be recommended.
1. ART FOR KIDS, DRAWING
The author and illustrator of this book are Kathryn Temple. This book is best suitable for kids who are or above ten years. A super easy guide for children to learn artistic techniques in a fun way and provides them the opportunity to improve their skills
- Hand-on lessons with a significant number of practice exercises.
- A super affordable and pocket-friendly product.
- Readily available online and in stores.
- Provides a beautiful non-digital enjoyment time.
- It might be a little advanced for kids below the age of 10.
2. THE HOW TO DRAW BOOK FOR KIDS:
Next in our list of kids drawing books is this. To make drawing an easy and fun activity for kids, John Carol, the author of “The how to draw book for kids,” has made sure to put in her all efforts with the stepwise details and cute exercises. This book is based on five themes: adorable creatures, funny fairytales, sea life, space life, and sweet treats, perfect for developing the interest.
- A bunch of Interesting exercises for kids.
- Helps in boosting confidence in the kids.
- People of all ages can learn the basics of drawing from this book.
- Hard to understand guidelines for the drawings.
3. THE DRAWING BOOK FOR KIDS: 365 DAILY THINGS TO DRAW, STEP BY STEP
A complete, detailed, and comprehensive drawing book with many fun activities for the kids. We can also call it a maneuver for kids between 6 and 10. It is of great interest to many people and is a perfect way to add enjoyment to your kid’s life. It is a super fun way to educate and teach them without using boring methods. This book is ideal for turning kids’ creativity into an artistic authority and making them love what they do.
- It creates the pursuit of happiness among kids of different age groups.
- One of the best selling kids drawing books.
- This book proves to be perfect for homeschooling.
- Creates strong imaginary power and involves the kid with visual arts.
- An excellent starter book.
- The book needs to upgrade itself by adding cute details and challenges.
- It is not readily available either online or in stores.
4. How to Draw Anime (Includes Anime, Manga, and Chibi)
This book is an excellent addition to the “How to Draw series. “This one is kid-friendly. It is a perfect match for newbies trying to have some fun drawing animation and people who cannot draw like a pro. This book is excellent for learning a few different techniques which you can combine to make tons of other characters. It is a fantastic way for a break for children to discover their artistic selves. It is an alternate hobby to video gaming.
- It bears high quality
- Instructions are pretty easy to understand.
- It is a very detailed book.
- Best for drawing anime.
- Great artistic style.
- Only focus faces
5. Creative Coloring for Girls: 50 inspiring designs
Good selection of mandalas, animals, and geometric-type pictures. There’s a lot of fun, charming, diverse, and inspiring art to look at. A nicely designed coloring book with various intriguing and humorous sketch drawings to color! Fantastic creatures, beautiful patterns, magnificent mandalas, and great motivational messages may all be found on the pages. This diverse collection, which includes everything from tasty snacks to amusing sloths, glittering stars to curious kitties, is ideal for showing your creative personality!
- There are 50 pages to color in all
- No duplicates.
- Designs that are engaging and amusing for females aged six and up.
- Crisp white paper
- Single-sided pages
6. Portrait Drawing for Kids: A Step-by-Step Guide to Drawing Faces
Great book for teaching drawing to children. The book is split into tasks that demonstrate how to draw a specific region of the face, add features such as hairstyles, draw profiles, selfies, and group portraits, and draw shapes, selfies, and group portraits. Famous portraits are the subject of one exercise, which helps youngsters establish connections between art and history. It is suitable for anyone who doesn’t want to be forced into a structured technique.
- Easy to follow
- Age range: 9 to 12 years old
- Accessible layout
- Contains detailed portrait drawings
- Have simple instructions
- Not suitable for children having an age less than 5.
7. Sketchbook for Boys: Large and high quality 200 pages
A thorough, detailed, and comprehensive drawing book for children with several entertaining exercises. This book is ideal for transforming children’s creativity into a creative authority and inspiring them to enjoy their work.
- An excellent activity for building up young, healthy minds.
- Helps in relaxing the mood and relieving stress.
- Attractively bold and a very uncompromising product.
- Perfect for educational purposes.
- Safe to play.
(NONE TO CONSIDER)
8. How to Draw Cute Animals (Volume 2)
The animals are elementary but cute. Young kids could successfully recreate these and have fun with this book. The steps shown are clear. Lots of suggestions for giving the drawings personality. There is a good selection of animals. With clear, step-by-step illustrations, it’s pretty simple and easy to draw.
- Age limit: 6 years and above
- Easy to draw
- Not too much detail to be hard
(NONE TO CONSIDER)
9. How to Draw Monsters for Kids: A Step-by-Step Guide
There is a range of creatures; it isn’t just Halloween-themed. Fantasy and mythological monsters coexist. There’s a zombie, a sphinx, a dragon, and a chupacabra, among other creatures. It depicts teaching skills such as shape, form, and perspective/balance. The scenario frames with decorations for you to design your figure out. It helps to build confidence in the skill.
- The steps are broken down.
- It has lessons on two pages.
- There is a character instruction on a single page.
- Not suitable for children under 6.
10. Figure Drawing for Kids: A Step-By-Step Guide to Drawing People
It’s perfect for children and any age group that’s a beginner artist who wants to improve their drawing. One book can’t give you everything you need. Still, this one can seriously give you an advantage at saving your money on anatomy books that are boring and simple yet helpful because the artist is a professional, and it’s obvious!!! There are movement principles in even the most “simple” shapes the artist uses to teach us. This book reminds you that some people/artists want you to learn and don’t put the money first but the techniques and love for art first.
- Elegant technique and beautiful style.
- Perfect for an elementary school-aged child to follow.
- Several good techniques covered
- Very diverse.
- Lots of advice on drawing perspective and motion.
- The book starts with practice on a dynamic figure.
Every moment is a learning moment for kids, whether from academic lessons or some creativity popping out of their minds. These were the top-recommended kids drawing books that we have picked in our consideration, or feel free to look at top trends for kids drawing books on Amazon by clicking below.
For Kids, Every day is a day to learn something new…
Any book you choose, we hope you will find it useful for your little kiddos and let their inner creativity prevail.