Do you love to run? There is absolutely no reason you should stop. Whether you’re a quick runner or enjoy brisk walking around, having kids can never make you stop doing what you love.
Self-caring and maintaining physical fitness should never be discouraged even after you have become a parent. But we know how hectic it can be for having to attend to your kiddo while it’s time for your run. That’s where the best jogging strollers come into play. These pretty strollers are designed in a way to make it easy for parents to run and focus on their little angels at the same time.
- A single or a double jogging stroller?
- Our picks for Best Jogging Strollers:
- 1. BOB Gear Rambler Jogging Stroller, Black:
- 2. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-Terrain Stroller, Jet:
- 3. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White:
- 4. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller:
- 5. Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Raspberry:
- 6. CYBEX AVI Jogging Stroller:
- 7. Baby-Trend-Manta-Jogger-Stroller:
- 8. Jeep Classic Jogging Stroller, Grey:
- 9. Graco Modes, Jogging Stroller, and Travel System.
- The winner is…
A single or a double jogging stroller?
While parents often feel the need to get their hands on the best jogging stroller, they often get stuck in the next step; which single or even double jogging stroller to buy and which one would fill their need? Worry not! That is where our survey and research would shed some light. In this article, we would be discussing and recommending some of the best jogging strollers.
Single child or two, physical fitness should never be compromised. Even a single parent can create a stressful environment for a parent, let alone two kids.
Our picks for Best Jogging Strollers:
Here are the recommended Jogging strollers that were most liked by the parents in terms of usage, features, suitability, and more. Whether you’re looking for a single jogging stroller or a best double jogging stroller, most of these would have both options for you to choose from.
BOB Gear Rambler Jogging Stroller
Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-
Baby Trend Expedition Jogger
Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller
Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller
CYBEX AVI Jogging Stroller
Jeep Classic Jogging Stroller
Graco Modes, Jogging Stroller
1. BOB Gear Rambler Jogging Stroller, Black:
The BOB Rambler the front wheel swivel for simple movement or lock it for stability when jogging. Furthermore, it has a strong aluminum frame. An extra-large UPF 50+ canopy offers broad protection, and the upright seat allows your travel companion to view the world.
The one-hand recline allows you to swiftly recline the seat, and the five-point harness provides for simple height adjustment—no re-threading required suspension system gives an ultra-smooth ride. Compact, air-filled tires conserve trunk space. No-rethread harness design allows for simple height changes as your kid develops. A large basket for ample storage is present behind the stroller seat.
Fully upright, cushioned sitting lets your child observe the world around them. The one-hand recline adjustment allows you to instantly recline the seat with the push of a button.
- The tires are nice and large, so it’s easy to push in slightly rougher terrain.
- Easy to clean with a vacuum and then a wet towel.
- The locking latch is an easy kickstand.
- Decent cushioning on light trails.
- Good recline for your child.
- The parking brake is easy to use.
- Easy to maneuver and very sturdy/well-built.
- No food tray.
2. Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-Terrain Stroller, Jet:
Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake enable easy steering and control, all within arm’s reach. Smooth ride, insane turning radius, you can push it with one hand.
Lay flat ride option with the footrest is amazing. When the baby falls asleep, this is very comfortable. Also, you can use the lay flat to change diapers discreetly with the shade over. This is awesome because my daughter doesn’t like changing tables. Even with a hefty preschooler in one seat, it simply pushes and rotates – compresses compact and fits virtually anyplace.
- The seats recline almost completely flat.
- New footrests are a welcome addition, especially for younger children.
- The seatback height may suit taller children.
- Easy to brake and stays put.
- The canopy is huge and provides shade, and the peek through the windows is the best.
- The magnetic closure is amazing.
- Easy to unfold and fold.
- Even though basket access is easier, there still isn’t a ton of storage space.
3. Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, Millennium White:
The stroller has a multi-position reclining comfortable seat, a fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap, and reflectors on the footrest for better visibility in low light. In addition to a spacious storage basket, the stroller has a parent tray for two beverages and covered storage, as well as a handy kid tray.
The car seat has a base; it easily buckles in without the base! Super easy to clip into and remove from the base; little more work buckling without the base, but still not bad. There were no tools required to assemble any of these components. Just remember to remove the cardboard stopper from the underside of the car seat so that you can use the lever to remove it from the base or the stroller.
- Car seat straps are already set up, you just need to adjust for the baby’s size.
- Super easy to clip into and remove from the base; little more work buckling without the base, but still not bad.
- Strolled is super easy to fold up and unfold, and the car seat clips in great to it.
- The stroller feels a bit bulky.
4. Thule Urban Glide 2 Jogging Stroller:
The Thule Urban Glide 2 is an excellent choice for a jogging stroller to take on your favorite trail or a full-size stroller to maneuver around town simply. Your precious cargo will enjoy the journey since it is designed with a comfy seat, a cushioned 5-point safety harness, and a multi-position canopy with ventilation. The quiet, one-handed recline is ideal for on-the-go periods of sleep.
Large storage basket with zip-top cover. Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar with twist hand brake. The front swivel wheel allows for simple maneuvering throughout the town and locks into position for running. The inbuilt twist hand brake allows parents control over difficult terrain, and the adjustable handlebar provides a comfortable grip for adults of all sizes.
- Magnetic peek-through windows.
- Solid and sturdy.
- One-handed fold.
- Water-resistant storage underneath.
- Multiple adjustable handle heights.
- Option of swivel or locked front wheel.
- Sturdy shades with expandable few inches.
- Easy harness.
- Sleek Design.
- The seats could use more depth and be in a more upright position. That’s probably the biggest flaw.
5. Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Raspberry:
The multi-position reclining cushioned seat comes with a fully adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap, as well as a completely adjustable ratcheting canopy to keep the sun and wind out. The stroller folds quickly into a small fold for convenient storage or transport, and the extra broad ergonomically designed rubber grip is both soft for pushing and comfortable while carrying.
Footrest reflectors improve low-light visibility, and it comes with an extra big storage basket, a lightweight, durable steel frame, and is JPMA approved.
- A large canopy is also available to protect the baby from the sun.
- Storage space is decent for a running stroller.
- The wrist strap and hand brake are excellent.
- The storage container is rather large, and there is a mesh pocket on the chair.
- It is simple to attach and detach from the stroller.
- Clipping baby in and out is a breeze.
- There is a large bottom basket but no hard bottom.
- It’s near impossible to inflate the front wheel.
6. CYBEX AVI Jogging Stroller:
The CYBEX AVI jogging stroller is lightweight and sleek, allowing you to run faster and your child to be more comfortable. A smooth ride is provided by rear-wheel suspension and air-filled tires, while a stationary front wheel stabilizes the stroller. The AVI is intended to provide a full range of motion for your stride, allowing you to have the finest running experience possible. The handlebar has a non-slip, shock-absorbing silicone grip that is ergonomically built for smoother steering.
The AVI can be driven with one hand, freeing up your other arm for more natural jogging. To keep your child comfortable, the AVI seat has a strengthened backrest.
- Cybex offers lots of expandability with accessories on their site.
- Looks cool and unique.
- Nice design (used probably prior to them copying it)
- Easy to reach brake system.
- Handle bars are adjustable .
- UV protections on material because these will set out in the SUU a lot, especially at theme parks, etc.
- Incredible nice child release system.
- Cup holders are not built in and are an additional purchase.
It is lightweight; the seat is easy to adjust and remove, and it pushes smoothly. The seat is exceptionally plush and looks comfortable, and is a tad bit bigger than my original jogger stroller, so it should last a little longer (fitting a larger child). The bicycle tires are the best, and you can jog with them without bouncing your child out.
There are extra springs on this stroller, which should make it a smoother ride. Large 16-inch rear bicycle tires. With its five-point safety harness, harness covers, tether strap, and adjustable canopy to protect the sun and wind, your child will ride safely and happily. The massive storage beneath the basket, easy trigger fold, and adjustable handle round out the fantastic qualities of this significant purchase.
- Easily folds and unfolds.
- It won’t be outgrown quickly.
- Easy use hand brake.
- The foot locking mechanism also easy to use.
- Easy to push on all terrain, including sand.
- Storage space is decent for a running stroller compared to others.
- The tires seem to deflat if not on a rugged surface.
8. Jeep Classic Jogging Stroller, Grey:
Jeep kids’ products are created for little adventurers. Fits the following car seats (car seats sold separately): Graco Snug Ride Click Connect 30, 35, 40 Evenflo Nurture Evenflo Embrace For Britax B-Safe 35 Car Seats, please use the J is for Jeep Brand Jogger Car Seat Adapter (sold separately)” Classic Jogging Stroller is designed to keep parents and kids with an active lifestyle happy.
Equipped with an adjustable UPF 50+ canopy, multi-position reclining seat, swing-away child tray, two cup holders, reflective material for nighttime runs, and plenty of storage, the Jeep Jeep Brand has been a symbol of freedom and expression.
- This stroller effortlessly adjusts to varying surfaces with its suspension system with visible shock absorbers that will smooth out any bumps in the road (or trail!).
- Easy to push and works well on many different surfaces. The ability to lock the front wheel helps a lot for off-road terrain.
- Relatively lightweight and easy to fold.
- All parts of the stroller have held up incredibly well.
- Solid jogging stroller and well worth the value. This one is great, and you can’t beat the price.
- Indeed well built and comfortable for the child.
- The bottom part does not hold much.
9. Graco Modes, Jogging Stroller, and Travel System.
Graco modes come with a safety tether/rope, and it possesses a large canopy -UV 50. This stroller provides you with ample storage capacity. Tires are air-filled and rubber manufactured. It also includes the Graco Snug Ride Snug Lock 35 LX Infant Car Seat, which attaches to the stroller with a one-step, secure connection.
The straps themselves (not using a baby seat) will hold a baby starting at 15lbs, meaning that most children around 6-9 months should be able to fit just fine without needing the car seat. Both the toddler seat and car seat attach to the stroller. This stroller also possesses the parent and a child tray; the extra-large basket is another fantastic feature. The stroller seat is reversible.
- Very easy to assemble and set up.
- Folds down quickly which makes loading it into your car trunk fast.
- The car seat goes from your card base to the stroller in a snap.
- It’s easy to adjust the core seat into different positions.
- The front wheel does lock into running, but it didn’t hold firm. It did give a little bit of wobble.
- The adult cup holders work for classic water bottles and Starbucks cups.
- The child’s tray is not easy to remove. It’s a bit hard.
The winner is…
Choosing one stroller from this list of best jogging strollers has never been easy.
if you’re flexible on your budget and want the best, our best pick is CYBEX AVI Jogging Stroller. It’s comfortable and easy to use while enjoying your run. Otherwise, our Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System is also a go-to option for people with a reasonable budget.
Let’s say again that physical fitness should never be compromised just because you’ve had a kid. We hope this content has given you the motivation you were looking for and wish you all the best. Happy running and cute parenting.